Daily depression log

Welcome to our Community
We are a small online mental health support community with one simple goal, to help people realise they don't need to go through this alone. Our goal is to offer a safe and secure place for you to get help and support from peers who know what it is like to suffer in silence. We want to help bring mental illness to the forefront and help to break the "taboo".

Kezza

Staff member
Volunteer
Premium Members
Dec 22, 2017
Kent
Ironing what’s that? :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
We only iron formal clothes in our house :ROFLMAO:

Davyc

May 11, 2018
Feeling quite buoyant today - no idea why, just a feeling that things are going OK. My cleaner will be here shortly so there will be 1 hour of cleaning and 45 minutes of chat - she told me that she doesn't charge for chat, so that's a bonus lol. Lovely lass, damn good worker too.

;)

Davyc

May 11, 2018
Back from Hospital - no change, got to go back again in 12 weeks; this has been going on for 2 years. Now I have to make appointment with GP as I'm getting numbness down the side of my face and pain just above the left eye; also my heart rate is sporadic, so seeing the GP on Friday at 9:00am - that means getting up at 6.00am for me to get ready; takes me ages lol.

I would say I'm at a 7 right now.

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
depression has been variable from zero to ten today had a bit of a mental break, feeling a bit better just got weird sensations and pain in my head, cant see properly and cant sleep, hoping I will be better tomorrow

Davyc

May 11, 2018
Just feeling bored waiting in for repair man to come fix my bathroom fan pull switch - tried to do it myself and nearly fell off the steps - not a good idea going on steps when you have vertigo lol. Not really depressed, but feel a bit fidgety.

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
Not feeling too depressed today. Too anxious for depression.

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
Depression is around 3 today had quite a good day starting to feel happier with myself again.

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
Depression around five or six, find I am a bit low after a night out the day before. Getting a bit impatient and frustrated.

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
7 right now

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
Had an attack of depression during speedway at a score of 7 maybe 8 but its down to 4 now ive talked to a good friend this evening.

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
Glad you are feeling better @Agricola

You know i'm just a message away whenever you need a chat.

Davyc

May 11, 2018
Apologies for absence - been really busy with an old client coming back on board. I've had ups and downs over the last few days ranging from a 5 to a 9 but for some reason today I can safely say it's only a 2.

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
Today depression was 1 but I had a brief attack during speedway where it went up to six but it wore of quite quickly so now its one again

Latest posts

Newest Blogs