• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Talk Depression!

We are a small online mental health support community with one simple goal, to help people realise they don't need to go through this alone.

Our goal is to offer a safe and secure place for you to get help and support from peers who know what it is like to suffer in silence. We want to help bring mental illness to the forefront and help to break the "taboo".

Please register for an account if you wish to participate in our community!

I can't keep my eyes open

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
I have almost fallen asleep ( :oops::oops: ) twice at my desk today.

Baby never went to sleep until 11pm and then woke up at 2am. Stayed awake until 4am.

Took me until nearly midnight to drop of the first one, then dropped off approx 4:30 to be woken by a little Izzy at 06:30am.

Cry.

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
I have almost fallen asleep ( :oops::oops: ) twice at my desk today.

Baby never went to sleep until 11pm and then woke up at 2am. Stayed awake until 4am.

Took me until nearly midnight to drop of the first one, then dropped off approx 4:30 to be woken by a little Izzy at 06:30am.

Cry.
hang in there buddy it seems like a lot of work now but before you know it they will be older and things will change. I had many a sleepless night with our two when they where babies, but they will grow up and this wont last forever

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
I know buddy.

You can deal with anything on a full nights sleep, I was just tired. She slept well last night and all is forgiven :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
Back to falling asleep at my desk today, no attention span. Bugger.

Can't find a topic?

Share your experiences with like-minded people.
Post thread…

Advertising