The daily anxiety tracker

Welcome to our Community
We are a small online mental health support community with one simple goal, to help people realise they don't need to go through this alone. Our goal is to offer a safe and secure place for you to get help and support from peers who know what it is like to suffer in silence. We want to help bring mental illness to the forefront and help to break the "taboo".
OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
Well that 2 didn't last for long - got into the car for the first time since wipers were fixed and the damned mechanic has cracked my windscreen; phone him and he was 'supposed' to get back to me with solution but hasn't as yet. Now at an 8
Hope you get sorted soon.

I'm around a 4 or 5 today. Which is about usual for me.

Davyc

May 11, 2018
Settling down a bit now - car mechanic eventually got back to me and windscreen is going to be replaced on Thursday. Bit of pain as I need to go to hospital tomorrow for my 12 week check-up and have to get a darned taxi, so more expense. I reckon I'm at a 5 right now, but that will rise somewhat tomorrow until I find out what the results are at the hospital.

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
anxiety today has been 10 , had intrusive thoughts and hallucinations not very good today took a rest from the ambulance and teaching told to get rest and come back when I feel better

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
8 today

Kezza

Staff member
Volunteer
Premium Members
Dec 22, 2017
Kent
Was an 8 this morning but taking karms and went down to about 4

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
Was an 8 this morning but taking karms and went down to about 4
Do the Kalms work for you?

Ive been taking these:

So far not really doing anything for me :(

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016

Kezza

Staff member
Volunteer
Premium Members
Dec 22, 2017
Kent
Do the Kalms work for you?

Ive been taking these:

So far not really doing anything for me :(
I’ve been using these ones they definitely work for my as I’m meant to take 2 3 times a day but only take one as I get a bit spaced out lol
image.jpg

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
my anxiety is at 5 as I saved a little girls life today, she was not a stranger I knew her and the family and it made harder to work but she is now alive safe and well. Im agitated but not in a negative way just adrenalinalised and will not sleep

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
anxiety around 5 still not relaxed after sunday this is normal after a stressful event and can last several days

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016

Davyc

May 11, 2018
Not a high rate today - maybe because I have the day to myself. I would rate it at a 3 perhaps.

Latest posts

Newest Blogs