What has annoyed you today?

Welcome to our Community
We are a small online mental health support community with one simple goal, to help people realise they don't need to go through this alone. Our goal is to offer a safe and secure place for you to get help and support from peers who know what it is like to suffer in silence. We want to help bring mental illness to the forefront and help to break the "taboo".
D

Deleted member 23

Nothing really as yet !!

D

Deleted member 23

Nothings really annoyed me, I’m just struggling to stay positive and that bothers me

D

Deleted member 23

hope you can stay afloat we are all here for you
Thank cola , I’m trying, i do have people around me that are trying to help but still feel so alone at times ,

Kezza

Staff member
Volunteer
Premium Members
Dec 22, 2017
Kent
I had to get out of bed lol

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
Working this weekend, not great!

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
I got fed up that despite being able to do amazing things like save peoples lives I still have a severe mental illness that I have to negotiate my way through like having a minefield in my head it just gets to me

OP
OP
Lee

Lee

Staff member
Administration
Volunteer
May 3, 2016
I haven't been okay for a long time, but yet i'm still telling people I am. That has annoyed me.

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
You always say to us you are there for us, but I want you to know we are here for you too. You've done so much for others the site is a great achievement it has proven to be a life line for me thankyou, I just want to give a bit back to you buddy. Hang in there buddy you've achieved so much. All the best Agricole

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
We were on a road in a traffic jam in the ambulance and decided to turn off and take another route to our destination, we received a call and realised we were just round the corner from a seriousrtc and we had driven off and had missed it. I was so angry that we missed it I had a heated argument about whethewe should turn back but it already too late so annoyed

Davyc

May 11, 2018
Having to get up early this morning after having a rotten night lol

Agricola

Staff member
Volunteer
Dec 24, 2017
England
I'm annoyed because I've been made the Event officer for a very complicated event were the loss of life is potentially high, I've been dropped in it today with no information and I have to run it on Sunday with multiple Ambulances and other support vehicles and personell in an area were communications are patchy at best, also I'm having to use personell drafted in from other counties and liase with other organisers. It is the most risky and difficult duty in the county I suppose I should be glad that I've been given this responsibility and sign of trust but I can't help thinking that I've been dropped in it and its going to be a disaster

Latest posts

Newest Blogs